We're a high growth, exciting company committed to transforming the world of work with beautiful mobile software and we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our passionate and talented team.
Nudge Rewards’ mission is to reinvent team performance for the non-desk workforce. We change the lives of team members by creating a compelling, connected and winning environment – a job people will love. We help our customers drive sales and profitability by using software to accelerate team performance.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 4+ years of experience working in account management with large corporate customers, preferably with cutting-edge SaaS. (Bonus points if you’ve worked with large retailers, telcos, and food service brands).
- You have a University degree in a related-field.
- You love account management, being customer facing (whether that is in Canada, the US, the UK or EU) and are very responsive to a customer’s needs.
- You think strategically – and are proactive in finding ways to improve a Customer’s experience through both our product and service offering.
- You are high-energy, positive, and have a nurturing side to you that makes building lasting relationships with great people easy.
- You have a knack for data analysis and can help our Customers understand and interpret insights from their Nudge program data. Experience with Microsoft tools (mainly Excel) and Keynote is a necessity.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and you are a team-player that thrives in a fast paced, and often unstructured, environment.
Why Join Nudge Rewards?
- You'll be given autonomy and encouraged to innovate and learn new skills.
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role.
- We are a place where you can practice your craft (whatever it is), grow your skillset, move up (and over), and build yourself into the professional you aspire to be.
- Health and wellness benefits spending plan, and a personal learning budget for conferences, classes, etc. of your choice.
- A results focused culture with flexible work hours and schedules.
- Fun company hangouts (cottage summer retreat, ski days, paint night).
- Delicious coffee and snacks & Thursday team lunches.
A Typical Day In CS At Nudge Rewards
- You may spend some time thinking through the success of your Customers’ programs at your desk, at a standup desk or maybe from a couch.
- Depending on the day, you may be working to on-board a new Customer – ensuring they are set up for success on the Nudge Rewards platform, utilizing our technology and methodology to the full potential.
- You will work with a variety of Customers to ensure their programs are healthy, and will share insights with them (and others on the CS team) about how to improve.
- Think strategically - be proactive in finding ways to improve the service we offer to Customers and take ownership for developing these ideas and/or initiatives.
- You will become an advocate for our Customers and ensure that their voice is heard (this includes sharing Customer feedback and feature requests).
- You will help establish a scalable Customer Success process, alongside the rest of the team.
- You will cultivate excellent customer service and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a customer’s success.
Here's How To Apply:
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Some information about yourself
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Other links you feel are relevant (blog, website, social media, etc.)