We're a high growth, exciting company committed to transforming the world of work with beautiful mobile software and we're looking for a Android Developer to join our passionate and talented team.
Nudge Rewards’ mission is to reinvent team performance for the non-desk workforce. We change the lives of team members by creating a compelling, connected and winning environment – a job people will love. We help our customers drive sales and profitability by using software to accelerate team performance.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 3+ years of experience building and shipping Android apps; other platform experience is a bonus but not required.
- You are excited to take ownership over features or entire projects, seeing them straight through to release.
- You have learned to write high quality code while maintaining a regular release schedule.
- You can make informed technology and implementation decisions and justify them.
- You are very comfortable with Git and GitHub.
- You are legally able to work in Canada.
Why Join Nudge Rewards?
- We are passionate about building apps that are simultaneously fun and useful.
- We are excited about the thought of scaling the platform to support 1M+ users in 2017.
- We are drawn to the Nudge mix of gamification, social, and education features.
- We are a place where you can practice your craft, grow your skillset, move up (and over), and build yourself into the developer you aspire to be.
- Health and wellness benefits spending plan, and a personal learning budget for conferences, classes, etc. of your choice.
- A results focused culture with flexible work hours and schedules.
- Fun company hangouts (summer / winter retreats, milestone celebrations and socials).
- Lots of fun food and drink perks, including Thursday team lunches.
A Typical Day At Nudge Rewards
- Writing code at a desk, a standup desk, from home, or a couch.
- Attending meetings only when actually necessary. We try to keep them to a minimum.
- Collaborating at your workspace with top-notch Apple gear, situated in a nicely tricked out office.
- Tasting a nice selection of complimentary food and drink (high-end Espresso machine included).
- End of week "beers and cheers" stand up.
Here's How To Apply:
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Some information about yourself
- Your GitHub profile
- Links to apps that you have built
- Other links you feel are relevant (blog, website, social media, etc.)